Day 1: Kathmandu to Bandipur
After breakfast, we commence scenic drive towards Bandipur passing by different landscapes along the Trishuli River. After around 5 hours’ drive, we reach at Bimalnagar, the gateway of Siddha Cave (the second largest cave of South Asia). We hike steep stairs for about half an hour and reach Siddha Cave. After exciting exploration of the cave, we walk for another half hour to reach the beautiful hill station of Bandipur. Bandipur is an ancient Newari village which offers pristine culture as well as panoramic Himalayas view. Evening we stroll in the town square. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Bandipur to Kathmandu
Morning, we explore Bandipur town. After breakfast, we visit Tundikhel, Khadga Devi Temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Gurungche hill, Tindhara, etc. After lunch we drive back to Kathmandu. After around 5 hours pleasant drive we reach Kathmandu.
- All transfers and by private AC vehicle as per itinerary
- 1 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tour escort throughout the trip
- 1 bottle purified water per person per day
- Personal expenses
- Beverage, liquor and any kind of drinks
- Extra cost occurred, in case, if any unforeseen incident happens which is beyond our control.
Fill the form and our team will shortly contact you.